@ajanionthespot some observations
1. Why Emrakul? And if not, who is it?
2. The one I thought was Elspeth is probably Mu Yanling, which makes me a little sad that Elspeth won’t be there
3. Why Dack? Is he a fan favorite? Maybe to color balance? (And yes, that’s definitely Dack, the background looks like Fiora, & Sorin would surely stop to wash the blood off his hands first.)
4. How are they going to make a Bolas that’s low-powered enough?
5. I need to submit a correction to one of my articles
@DialMforMara It's also possible that is actually Serra, doing some kind of Reincarnation Nonsense, because that's about as plausible as anything at this point!
I hate that we're at a point where "so much is going on that anything is possible." It makes the puzzles harder.
hey @ajanionthespot here’s who I think all those planeswalkers are (long post)
1. They’re leaving room for local Ravnican legends
2. They wouldn’t go to all the trouble of showing those thirty-six and then toss in a few more who couldn’t be arsed to sit for a portrait
We are an inclusive community for fans and players of the trading card game Magic: the Gathering.
We encourage sharing and friendly discussion of publicly available Magic: the Gathering content, as well as play-by-post paper Magic. WUBRG is pronounced WOO-berg; it represents the five colors in the Magic color pie (White, blUe, Black, Red, and Green). We are inclusive and welcoming of the whole color pie of Magic fans and players. If you come here to be a jerk or to harass other members, you will not be welcome here.